- To set up CNC Milling machine and tools for machine running
- To modify CNC Milling programming NC code in the machine
- Monitor machine utilization and coordinate with planner on job loading and machine planning
- Liaise with QC to ensure smooth running of production
- To ensure production operations safety, quality and productivity
- Investigate the root cause of non-conformance and recommend corrective action and measures to prevent recurrence with coordinate with leader
- Maintain good 5S and proper housekeeping.
- Able to work independently and is a good team player
- Able to perform shift work.
- Any others adhoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
27, Jalan Gemilang 10, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang,
Click to view the location on Google maps