- Candidate must possess at least Precision Engineering Certification or equivalent
- Experience with CNC Machining Centre / Lathe
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in a Precision Machining / manufacturing environment with supervisory capacity
- Required Skill(s): CNC Programming / Master Cam / CadCam is a must.
- Experience in manpower planning
- Able to work independently and is a good team player
- To lead a team of machinist, operators & technician to achieve daily production output efficiency
- To develop CNC program & process for all orders.
- To prepare and propose cutter list.
- Monitor machine utilization and coordinate with planner on job loading and machine planning
- Liaise with QC to ensure smooth running of production
- Supervise employees in the production operations to ensure safety, quality and productivity
- Investigate the root cause of non-conformance and recommend corrective action and measures to prevent recurrence
- Maintain good 5S and proper housekeeping within the factory through the involvement of all team members
- Any others adhoc duties assigned
Perks & Benefits:
- Passionate, energetic & Innovative work culture
- Opportunity for career development & self-enhancement
- Food Allowance & Night shift Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Multiple training opportunities.
27, Jalan Gemilang 10, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang,
Click to view the location on Google maps