- Responsible for design, installation, commissioning of HVAC and Hot Water System to meet with designed specifications and performance.
- To provide site supervision, co-ordination and monitoring to the construction activities carried out at the site of all projects development, particularly in mechanical & electrical works.
- To assist superior in witnessing various tests, keeping records of tests and checking quality of the NSC, sub contractor’s day-to-day works at the site.
- Ensure that all mechanical & electrical works are being carried out in strict accordance to consultant’s drawings and specifications, and make sure quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure NSC and sub contractor’s workers observe all site safety rules and requirements.
- Coordinate with M&E consultant, NSC and sub-contractors to resolve site problems and make sure works are able to progress smoothly as schedule.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in HVAC (Air Conditioning system) and Hot Water System will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel when needed and must possess own car.
- Computer literate: Microsoft office, AutoCAD and etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
60,Jalan PBP3,Taman Perindustrian Pusat Bandar Puchong
Click to view the location on Google maps