- Perform price comparison before placing orders.
- Communicate with Planner, logistics, warehouse and suppliers.
- Follow up on all Purchase Orders, raw materials, non-stocks, moulds, and services.
- Oversee the dynamics of cost control and cost reductions.
- Engage vessel arrangements and negotiate freight, direct sailing, and space with carriers.
- Monitor goods arrival at port facility and coordinate with third-party warehouse.
- Update SAP system regularly.
- Advise the supply chain manager of potential inventory shortages.
- Collaborate with freight forwarders and transportation companies.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure payment invoices are matched to the GRN.
- Bachelor degree in logistics and supply chain management.
- Good command in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Experience in Procurement, Logistics and Inventory management.
- Familiar with SAP System.
Perks & Benefits
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Click to view the location on Google maps