- Developing an expert understanding of a business’ products and services.
- Implementing new technology systems for businesses.
- Presenting and explaining concepts for clients so that they understand the likely impacts of proposed solutions.
- Working closely with Oversight sales team and prospective customers to understand strategic.
- Business issues and identify and communicate how Oversight addresses these issues.
- Articulate strategy and objectives using strong presentation skills that focus on value.
- Working closely with product management, engineering, services, marketing, and support teams to provide input and share experiences.
- Working with stakeholders (clients, partners, and Oversight employees) to define the requirements and success criteria of projects.
- Earning client and partner trust through technical and functional expertise.
- Collaborating and negotiating in the context of achieving shared objectives.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (Due to business nature)
This role is for you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional verbal communication capabilities
- Communicate with both business/functional and highly technical individuals
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Solid “techno-functional” ability to work hands-on with technology and demonstrate our product, as well as understand and communicate business objectives
- Ability to present effectively, command attention, explain proposed solutions, and answer detailed questions from across the spectrum
- Basic setup & configure for Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams)
- Setup custom domain name
- Setup DNS and MX records
- Initiate Kick-off meeting with customer / client
- Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing on Server setup / Office 365 / Azure
- Provide User Acceptance Test
- Handover documentation (added advantage)
- Migrate 3rd party hosting email or Gmail / Lotus email to O365 (either manual / via tools migration)
- Familiar with OST & PST on outlook, setup outlook, outlook archive etc
- Familiar with Azure Cloud computing, Azure backup or Azure Disaster recovery
- Setup & implementation on Azure Cloud computing, Azure backup or Azure Disaster recovery
- Familiar with On-prem Server setup
Interested candidates, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about the offer.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities