- Able to manage online platforms such as Lazada, Shopee, etc.
- Update online stores and manage website content such as product thumbnail, web banner, stock level, price and product details.
- Monitoring shipment to ensure parcel delivery time frame as accordance to service level.
- Manage customer feedback and inquiries promptly as well as responding to complaints professionally.
- Monitor online sales, promotions, marketing, and social media programs and activities.
- Work creatively according to client's timeline and budget.
- Apply various media using graphic design software.
- Work with copywriters, stylists, executives, and producers to produce quality work translated via graphics.
- Produce briefs for client's understanding.
- Learn new graphic design software to enhance work quality and style.
- Multitasking and able to work independently.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (Due to business nature)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro is an added advantage.
- Committed to work and responsible.
- Proven graphic designing experience. – Website
Interested candidates, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about the offer.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities