1. Responsible for product formulation including:
a) Innovative new product concept & formulation
b) Research on raw materials to maintain or change to improve current formulation
c) Strong understanding on how to develop base formulation & functions of raw material
d) Ensure formulation is stable & safe according to NPRA requirements
2. Responsible for product development including:
a) Managing product development timeline, cost and quality
b) Sourcing & proposing suitable packaging and ensuring compatibility with formulation
c) Compiling, updating & documenting of Product Information Files
d) Tracking changes to ingredients list and regulatory requirements
e) Working with other departments in research, quality assurance & production to ensure consistency of the product quality.
f) Monitoring new development projects at production scale
3. Strong knowledge in latest market trends in personal and skin care cosmetic field would be an added advantage.
4. Liaise with customer on daily technical issues
5. Perform other related business duties and responsibilities as assigned by the superior from time to time when required.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Chemistry/Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering or any equivalent.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience in cosmetic/personal care field.
- Laboratory experiences
- Good interpersonal skill with ability to communicate all levels
- Good working attitude and strong responsibility
Language: Bahasa Malaysia/English. Those with mandarin proficiency would be an added advantage as requires dealing with mandarin speaking person.
Computer Skills (Microsoft Office/Adobe/Others)
Candidates MUST be willing to be based in Sungai Buloh Bukit Rahman Putra Selangor.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities