- Process incoming application and review required documents.
- Verify the information on application and its supporting documents match that in the systems
- Process all necessary Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- Contact client and financial advisor to verify or enquiry information
- Process incoming changes request and verify required documents.
- Process general enquiry from client and financial advisor by writing or phone call.
- Office clerical support
- Administrative and Projects support
- At least 2-3 years working experience in related field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English and Korean
- Computer literate with MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
Salary range: RM 3,000 - RM 4,000
Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location