- Perform site coordination, attend site meetings, and provide regular progress report.
- Ensure proper project documentation.
- Work with consultants, sub-contractors and supplier to ensure project plans are implemented according to the design specification.
- Supervise and manage project in time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent.
- Willing to travel
- Able to use Autocad
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Project bonus
Lot LP 16, Melaka Auto City (MITC). Ayer Keroh , 75450 Melaka
Click to view the location on Google maps