- Prepare, execute and complete with good quality of work of the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the engineer and clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work and report regularly on project status to project engineer.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Proven working experience as a site technical person.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Good time working attitude and perform good technical support.
- Possess at least a responsiblity and aggresive mindset.
- Car driving License, D
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Outstation work)
- Bonus given monthly accordingly to your performance and attitude.
- No lazy or negative attitude team member.
- Your performance is monitoring by management, your hardworking will not waived.
- Jackpot bonus from projects accordingly.
38, Lorong Usahajaya Satu, Kawasan Perindustrian Usahajaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps