- Manage the full spectrum of human resources operational activities covering hiring, performance management, human resource development, industrial relation activities, etc.
- Work closely with Heads of Department to develop and implement HR practices and policies to support business expansion.
- Timely management of payroll.
- Work Based at Headquarter Office located at Penang Island.
- Minimum 3 years working experience at senior executive level. Ideally with exposure to retail industry or FMCG environment.
- Experience in Industrial Relations and Performance Management.
- Well-versed in Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relation Act 1967, and prevailing HR practices and legislations.
- Strong people management skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, strong desire to learn and commitment to carry out responsibility.
- Good English writing skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Training and development
- Career path development opportunities
178-A, Beach St, Georgetown, 10300 George Town, Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps