To support the school with all matters pertaining to recruiting new students i.e. from initial enquiry until their enrolment. Must ensure that all measures have been exhausted in driving attraction, recruitment and retention of students to achieve the budgeted enrollment.
This role involves extensive liaison with both internal and external stakeholders and requires an exceptional communicator (spoken & written) with high levels of customer service, attention to detail and excellent administration skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Family Care
- First and continual point of contact for prospective families
- Provide exceptional customer service from point of enquiry to enrollment
- Attend to all forms of enquiries (telephone, email and in person)
- Conduct and coordinate tours of campus to prospective families
- Liaise with Parent Ambassadors to support prospective families
- Accurate data entry and updating of information in the Management Information and CRM System
- Manage and process Student and Guardian Pass applications to Immigration Department
- Ensure adherence to the Personal Data Protection Act
- Provide general administrative support
- Monitor stock of marketing collateral
- Arrange and administer on-line entrance tests
- Archiving of leavers’ files
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned by the Admissions Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline with minimum three (3) years customer service experience working in premium hospitality or a similar environment
- Knowledge in Google Suite, HubSpot and WeChat is preferred
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin. Ability to converse in other languages would be an added advantage
- Able to work as part of a team and under pressure
Interested applicants are invited to apply online by submitting a current detailed resume via Jobstore before 24 March 2021. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical benefits ( Outpatient, Hospitalisation & Group Term Life)
- Free Parking
- Work Life Balance