The Project Coordinator will manage multiple projects/clients and will be the liaison between internal teams and clients. Project Coordinator will build and maintain strong relationships with our clients while working in tandem with the Business Development Team.
Capabilities & Skills
Communications - Strong and consistent communication skills to build and nurture relationships with freelancers as well as project managers and operational leadership as required to assist in meeting our delivery fulfilment deadlines.
Delivery & Operational - Able to provide a strong delivery and operational leadership with an eye for detail. Pragmatic in approach and able to solve problems to ensure that deliverables quality, cost and timing are on or ahead of standards and expectations. Ability to influence others to drive improved outcomes for the business.
Precision in Work Output: Work collaboratively with minimal supervision while managing aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities, including customer-specific requirements for each project.
Specific deliverables for the role:
- Prefer someone with minimum video and audio knowledge. Able to use basic tools on Protools / software and with some project coordination skills
- Take responsibility on the assigned client projects, and report critical issues to the Global Directors in charge with immediate effect
- Ensure completion of project deliveries on schedule with minimal errors according to the specific requirements of each client
- Work with regional teams to ensure that the quality of delivery exceeds customer expectations.
- Submit to all Operational workflows as prescribed by local leadership and Global Dubbing, Subtitling and Media Engineering Services leadership.
- Ensure to communicate with regional teams more effectively and clearly to minimize any misunderstanding that could affect our metrics.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture