- To service existing merchants/ dealers.
- Providing continuous support, training and briefing to all new and existing dealers/ merchants.
- Attend to enquiries/ feedbacks and complaints in a timely and professional manner to customers and business partners.
- Monitoring and update superior on a regular basis from the market response/ dealers/merchants.
- To develop, execute and to support marketing campaigns.
Providing management with regular feedbacks on the market place/ environment, merchant and competitor activity.
- Generate weekly/ monthly visitation planning’s and to monitor dealers’ sales performance reports.
- Assist in designing, delivering and setting up POP materials at merchant /dealers outlets to increase brand awareness.
- To attend and to show support on any events held by manufacturers/ merchants /dealers or by company.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in marketing / business development or equivalent, Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.
- Candidates must possess a valid driving license, own transport and willing to travel extensively with occasional outstation travels.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Level 7, Lion Office Tower, No. 1 Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps