- Set appoinments with Doctors or KOLs and look for sales oppurtunity
- Source new sales opportunities and maintaining existing ones forms part of the role to have consistent sales growth
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Meet individual sales target and company sales policies
- Manage third party sales i.e. agents and distributors by providing leadership and training
- Provide support by being on-site for surgical cases when required
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory to increase sales and to have consistent sales growth.
- Able to assist surgery
- Prepare pre and post weekly report and monthly sales report
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices (GDPMD) and medical device product would be an added advantage
- Track record of target-achieving quota
- Innovative, aggresive and self motivated with the ability to relate to diverse group of people
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good listening and presentation skill.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivation and independent. Willing to travel outstation
- Experience in medical sales and interested to pursue in medical sales are encourage to apply
- Nationality: Malaysian
- To be based in Central, Southern or Northern of Malaysia
- Refuge seekers would not be entertained
Perks & Benefits
- Commission, incentive and bonus
- Allowance (travel, stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Claims (mileage, toll, parking and etc)
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Travel abroad
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps