Basic Job Functions: -
Responsible for performing all assigned vehicle repair and maintenance work in accordance with dealership standard.
Key Result Areas: -
- Carry out service and repair jobs assigned by Supervisor in accordance to the guidelines.
- Produce good quality service and repair works within standard time.
- Ensure proper usage, care and storage of tools.
- Perform daily housekeeping of workshop and surroundings.
- Observe safety regulations at all times.
- To maintain respect to Superiors and fellow colleague.
- To always operate and comply with Company policy and guidelines.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Klang.
- Minimum certificate in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply or at least 1 year of experience as technician in the automotive industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance