- Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for all shipping documents
- Prepare invoice, packing list, COA (Certificate of origin).
- Search, negotiate and select freight agent/forwarder/transporter.
- Plan and monitor to ensure timely departure and arrival of shipment.
- Arrange transport and vessel.
- Ensure all orders are being processed and system is being updated.
- Seeking candidates who are looking for long term, stable and permanent position.
- Candidates must possess at least a certificate in a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in shipping.
- Possess knowledge in handling export shipment.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to multi-task.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly performance bonus
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Working Monday-Friday, Saturday (Alternate)
No. 76 & 77, Jalan Waja 3, Taman Industri Waja,
Click to view the location on Google maps