- Construct project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements and assign personnel accordingly.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Perform technical studies and prepare cost estimation.
- Prepare project schedule, plan and specifications by calculating time requirements.
- Monitor project progress and revise plans accordingly.
- Control project expenditures.
- Prepare project status reports and recommend actions.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Engineering or related field
- Working experience is a must.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
- Experience in medium voltage and renewable energy an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Traveling Allowance provided
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 16, Jalan P10/20, Taman Industri Selaman, Seksyen 10, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps