- Supervise & Coordinate site works
- Plan, organize & manage site schedule
- Report progress to project manager
- Control site workmanship & materials
- Identify & manage all project risk
- To check renovation defects & solve site problems.
- Possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate in Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- Language(s) : English , Malay & Chinese.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
No. 15, Jalan OP 1/6, Pusat Perdagangan One Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Purchasing Assistant-Senior (Construction Industry)
Accounts Assistant (Fresh Graduate / Junior)
Interior Designer (Senior)
Interior Designer (Fresh Graduate/Entry Level)
Site Supervisor (Senior)
Interior Designer (Junior)