- Maintain complete updated purchasing records data & pricing in the system.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of item between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time. Negotiable for the best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery, and service) with suppliers.
- Other administrative duties that may be assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must process at least SPM / "O" level / Diploma , any field.
- At least a minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Can start work immediately or in one month time.
- Required language(s) : Mandarin & English.
- Able to interact with people well
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 15, Jalan OP 1/6, Pusat Perdagangan One Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Purchasing Assistant-Senior (Construction Industry)
Accounts Assistant (Fresh Graduate / Junior)
Interior Designer (Senior)
Interior Designer (Fresh Graduate/Entry Level)
Site Supervisor (Junior)
Site Supervisor (Senior)