In our efforts to expand our team of professionals, we are looking to mentor select individuals into becoming market leaders in the field of financial advisory.
This is a mentoring program that will provide aspiring young jobseekers the unique opportunity to be personally mentored, groomed and trained by the senior management of IPP Financial Planning Group, Malaysia. We want to build dynamic managers to expand the company's presence in the region.
What to expect:
1. Opportunity to pursue an exciting and fulfilling career.
2. Learn to think like an entrepreneur and have a real impact on business.
3. Two-weeks of rigorous classroom training.
4. Hands-on learning – you will make mistakes; learn from them.
5. Daily personal coaching and mentoring sessions with members of the senior management.
At IPP, we believe that everything along the path to success comes either with or through other people. As such, you will also learn what it takes to become a leader and builder of your own organisation.
1. Primary day-to-day activities will involve meeting and engaging with potential clients, diagnosing any financial problems, and presenting the proper solutions.
2. The first month of the program will primarily by classroom-training and shadowing your manager.
3. The second and third month will require you to conduct client meetings under the supervision of your manager and occassionally, by yourself.
4. After the third month, you will graduate into a full Associate, and begin some exposure into managerial responsibilities.
5. Further growth and progression will be tailored specifically to your performance and abilities.
Who should apply:
If you want to work closely with and be personally trained by experts;
If you are motivated, driven to learn;
If you have great desire to be successful:
If you are keen on being in control of your career / future; and
If you want an extraordinary career which stands out from the average, then apply now.
The application process is detailed as below:
Applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis.
Zoom Group Interview
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a group interview and workshop.
Face-to-face Interview #1
Applicants successful in the group interview will then be invited to a face-to-face interview with the senior management. Applicants may be given a short project to complete.
Face-to-face Interview #2
Applicants successful thus far will be invited back for an interview with the Senior Partner.
Good command of English.
Located in the Klang Valley.
The desire to succeed.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities