- Assume a full spectrum of HR and administration responsibilities including payroll, recruitment and daily office administration.
- Prepare HR related correspondences and documentation in accordance to HR practices such as employment contract, confirmation, warning, termination, memo, policy and etc.
- Check and verify all HR documents and handle all relevant issues pertaining payroll to meet statutory deadlines.
- Monitor daily attendance, leaves, staff medical claims and monthly expenses claims etc.
- Handle foreign workers related matters such as wages, permit and etc.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs and ISO audits (ISO 9001:2015).
- Assist on the recruitment process.
- Ensure all employees's details, personnel files and HR filing system are updated.
- Monitor and coordinate company's vehicle road tax, insurance, Puspakom inspection and services.
- Monitor and coordinate on renewal of authorities licenses.
- Handle and monitor office service and maintenance.
- Monitor and purchase office uniform, name card, letter head, stationary and etc.
- Monitor office cleanliness.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by director.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, Business Studies/Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Human Resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Good knowledge of labor laws, statutory requirements and market practices.
- Detailed and independent, able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, resourceful and responsible.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Personal leave
- Open culture
No. 18, Jalan 6/38D, Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut, Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps