- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Check on petty cash returns from branches and issue reimbursement cheque.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a Certificate / Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
No 42 First Floor ,Jalan Gelen KU19/K, Megamas Business Centre, Sungai Buloh Shah Alam
Click to view the location on Google maps