- Report and assist the Central Kitchen Manager in Central Kitchen’s operations.
- Ensure production targets are met and food products meet required production standards.
- Assist in following the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for all kitchen sectors.
- Identify operational efficiencies and provide solutions to improve workflow and maximize productivity.
- Responsible for the set-up and cleanliness of workstations and applying the Food Safety Management System/ISO system at the workplace.
- Train all appropriate staff in compliance with food safety practices.
- Ensure equipment are regularly maintained and kept in the best condition.
- Assist in leading continuous improvement initiatives and implement change through the use of lean principles.
- Evaluate the operations and procedures and suggest improvements.
- Lead and manage the Central Kitchen team to achieve production goals, productivity and profitability KPIs.
- Monitoring and enforcing procedures and policies in accordance to established guidelines, laws and SFA regulations; establishing, maintaining and enforcing safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment to limit worker’s compensation claims and expenses.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience managing Central Kitchen operations.
- Knowledge of ISO’s food safety management standards and HACCP -Principles & Application guideline.
- Analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work within tight timelines, be responsive to Company matters and attend to work with speed and quality.
- Must be able to read, speak and write chinese.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Zenith Corporate Park, Block C-33-1, Level 1, SS7/26, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Kitchen Crew (Manager/Asst Chef/Kitchen helper/Commis)
Management Trainee / 管理培训生