The ideal candidate is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of stock, sales report, retail store and staffs management.
- Must be very well versed with Retail Assistant’s job scope and execute at the same time.
- Manage store operations and allocate staffs’ work shifts and responsibilities.
- Supervise and guide staffs towards maximum performance.
- Deal with customers’ complaints and maintain store’s reputation.
- Monitor stock levels, purchases and ensure stocks availability in store.
- Plan and oversee in-store events or display.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
- The leader responsible for all in-store related matter.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities