DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hands on and manage product process and quality requirements through systematic approaches.
- Develop engineering solutions to process related issues through detailed root cause analysis.
- Coordinate with cross functional team to identify and solve issues, continuously strive for quality improvements.
- Handle new project and coordinate with customer on all processes and DFM. (Able to Create Quality Plan)
- Provide excellent customer support by promptly handling customer complaint and executing corrective / preventive actions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma /Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial) or Science (Physic / Applied Science) or equivalent
- Knowledge, familiar and hands-on experience in QMS (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, 14001) procedures are preferable.
- Experience with PPAP, FMEA,MSA,SPC,APQP documentation
- Good analytical skill and ability to utilize appropriate problem solving techniques.
- Good communication and report writing skill
- Qualified in performing Internal Audits and have supplier’s audit experiences. (Minimum on ISO requirement)
- Able to lead Corrective Action Activities and deals with customer for CARR closure.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field, preferably from Die Casting or Plastic Injection Molding Industry.
Mon – Fri with alternate Sat, shift required
Perks & Benefits
- Good and positive career path in a multinational company.
- Lucrative remuneration
- Medical Fee/Medical Disbursement/Insurance provided
- Petrol allowance
Lot 154, Jalan Industri 8, Alor Gajah Industrial Estate, 78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps