Karex is looking for an experienced, collaborative, and highly organized leader to serve as General Manager for Karex’s manufacturing plant in Johor.
Job Description :
- Responsible for plant overall manufacturing activities, business plan, budget and ensure manufacturing plant commissioning in line within schedule.
- Hold P&L responsibility for manufacturing plant.
- Lead in the setting up of the production department, conduct design review, optimize production flow manage compounding formulation, line optimization and process engineering of gloves manufacturing.
- Develop and implement department structure, standard operating policies and procedures, and KPI for compounding, production, supply chain management and quality control system.
- Set up management system for waste control and preventive maintenance to reduce down time and optimize production output.
- Monitor process flow to ensure quality control along the production parameter meeting the spec and maintain consistent quality and output cum minimize rejection waste.
Key Qualifications :
- Degree or Professional Certificate in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of experience in the glove manufacturing industry.
- Possess knowledge of ISO 9001 and 13485.
- Effective leader and communicator and able to interact with and influence business partners at all levels.
- Ability to synthesize data and business processes and recommend viable and innovative solutions.
- Exceptional ability to find solutions to complex business problems and remain poised when confronted with challenges.
- Willing to work in Pontian, Johor.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities