- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Cooperate with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with latest technology trends.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in hybrid cross platform mobile development, preferably React Native
- Experience in native mobile development in IOS/Android is an added advantage
- Experience in developing backend services preferably java
- Good UI/UX sensitivity
- Had at least completed 1 mobile app development and publish to IOS Appstore / Google Play Store
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Suite 2-9, Level 2, Block 4801, CBD Perdana, Jalan Perdana,
Click to view the location on Google maps