- Lead and ensure maintenance team carry out daily operations in accordance to SOP and work instructions.
- Take charge in all improvement and modification projects such new machine installation and commissioning, existing machine modification and upgrading, machines switching from one location to another, etc.
- Handle machinery / facility preventive maintenance activities.
- Response to any machinery / facility breakdown to minimize business disruptions and losses.
- Ensure safety stock keeping of critical machinery parts, items, and or repairing kits.
- Take charge on fire-fighting equipment, premises, or machinery certificate renewal and inspection.
- Manage external contractors and to receives satisfactory services at competitive costing.
- To assist or carry out any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- At least Diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering field of studies.
- Over 10 years of working experience in the same field, of which at least 5 years of working experience in the same or similar position.
- Good command in both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership abilities. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate and able to operate MS Office applications.
- Consists of valid driving license and able to travel.
- Willing to work in Batu Pahat, Johor.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Annual bonus and salary increment
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 9366, Batu 7, Simpang 3, Tongkang Pecah,
Click to view the location on Google maps