- Responsible for proper preparation of TPE compounding.
- Involve in new product development based on customer request.
- To conduct new material/chemical trial run and product improvement programs
- To troubleshoot all the preparation of compounding related issues.
- To ensure the incoming materials and chemicals with approved specifications.
- Coordinate with production personnel for planning and scheduling of chemical
preparation and compounded materials required for daily production operation.
- Coordinate with the production personnel in troubleshooting problems regarding the quality of products.
- To prepare monthly material and chemicals consumption report.
- Ensure all the documentation and records are ISO compliance.
- Conduct on job training and guidance to subordinates.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science.
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in TPE compounding and extrusion process.
- Good leadership skills to manage & train subordinates.
- Good attitude & able to work with minimum supervision
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Lot, 7, Lengkungan Hishamuddin, Kawasan Perusahaan Selat Klang Utara Port Klang 42000 Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps