- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Science, Biomedical Technology, Microbiology, Biology or any related science field.
- Familiar dealing with blood gas analyzer, hematology analyzer, urinalysis analyzer and laboratory equipment.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager or sales representative and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuously learning through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing.
- Good business sense and industry expertise.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Carry out recruiting, objective-setting, coaching and performance-monitoring of sales amongst the representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports plus realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- To perform Continuous Medical Education (CME) when needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
ZP-01-19, Bandar Kinrara,
Click to view the location on Google maps