- Manage field work under the direction of a senior scientist to investigate the nature and extent of soil, sediment, groundwater, and other media contamination.
- Monitor and log soil explorations via soil boring equipment, Geoprobe, and test pit excavations.
- Review and apply local, state, and federal air regulations to determine requirements for permit modifications.
- Perform program research, planning and development.
- Manage budgets, evaluate budget vs. plan, and analyze cost control efficiencies.
- Document reports, develop plans, and implement steps to move projects toward closure in the most cost effective manner.
- Utilize communications skills to interact with both internal and external clients.
- Studying at the suitability of new developments that may impact the environment
- Conducting field surveys and collecting data about the site pollution or contamination
- Degree or Postgraduate Degree preferably in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in preparation of Environmental Site Assessment/due diligence/EIA reports
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and skills
- Proven work experience as environmental scientist or relevant role.
- Follows precise procedures and demonstrates thoroughness in performing job tasks and assignments.
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in environmental issues.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
100-6-035, Block J, 129 Offices Jaya One, No. 72A, Jalan University, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps