- Handling recruitment exercise the includes developing job descriptions, job advertisement, checking application forms, interviewing and selecting candidates whenever required.
- Issue employment letter, confirmation, termination and other HR correspondence.
- To monitor staff discipline like attendance, Annual Leave, MC and etc.
- To update leave record, staff attendance & HR reports.
- To assist in arranging staff welfare like birthday month, festivals , Annual Dinner, company trip if any and etc.
- To handle foreign worker matters.
- To monitor & check staff medical claim record & insurance renewal.
- Checking & handling driver's trip/allowance and staff payslip.
- Support all departments for manpower planning, recruitment and selection, on boarding and orientation, expatriate matters, ER and IR, staff performance evaluation, company organization structure and etc.
- Any other task assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Certificate in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any equivalent field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in Human Resource field.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicated.
- Ability to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 5147, Jalan Bunga Raya, Batu 51/2, Off Jalan Teratai, 41050 Klang, Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps