- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing field is required for this position.
- Understanding and knowledge of SMT manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Analyze yield of SMT processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyse root causes and derive resolutions.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
11, Jalan Canggih, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps