- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Business Studies / Human Resources Management/Commerce or its equivalent
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management, compensation & benefits, industrial relations and training & development.
- Plan, manage and implement company policies and procedures in accordance with the company directions and Malaysian regulation.
- Industrial & employee relations, including managing disciplinary cases cultivate a positive working environment and advocate company culture.
- Liaise with government authorities and statutory bodies on matters related to human resources.
- Identify, develop and coordinate training program for the company.
- Ad-hoc assignment or duties as and when assigned by superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
11, Jalan Canggih, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps