The Employee shall faithfully and diligently serve the company and carry out the duties and responsibilities applicable to the position and also other tasks as assigned to you by the Executive Director or his nominee.
- Test current products/platforms and identifying deficiencies,
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems,
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction,
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy,
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution,
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement,
- Oversee continuous improvement projects,
- Collect quality data,
- Idenify key KPIs for product/platform quality,
- Preprae and present reports and metrics to Senior Management,
- Any other adhoc assisgnments as and when required.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
Perks & Benefits :
- Pool Incentives
- Monthly Cash Incentives
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Team Buildings activities
- Company Trip
- Medical Benefits / EPF / SOCSO
- Personal leave