- Review and prepare tender documents. Submit pre-qualification documents (if required) before bidding process.
- Pre-bid site Visit to view the project site and existing conditions before cost estimate.
- Do overall estimate by source or call quotations, do build-up rates to manipulate rates to cost all items in the tender documents.
- Set project budget for project budgetary cost control and monitoring. Project budget to be approved by Management, review and revise project cash flow when required.
- To supervise and direct the site QS Plan and prepare procurement list - subcontracting trades, materials to be purchased, date lines, estimated budget cost and quantity.
- Prepare pre-qualification of subcontractors before submission of tender.
- At least 10 - 15 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to communicate fluently in English, Malay and Chinese
Interested candidate please send your resume to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Web Developer Specialist
Procurement (Sourcing Executive)
Operational Support Specialist (Contract)
Documentation Officer (Senior Executive)
KL Eco City
Retail Sales Executive