- Handling of full set of accounts of various companies or Group of Companies.
- Preparation and present of financial / management reports or other reports to Board Members / Stakeholders / Management.
- In charge and ensure timely compliance on all statutory requirements are met. (Secretarial, Audit, Tax)
- Able to liaise with bank for opening and issuance of LC / Bank Guarantee as and when required and any enquiries related to banking facilities.
- Assist in reviewing of commercial agreements.
- Able to lead Account Department in the absence of CFO.
- To perform any other duties & responsibilities that may be needed or assigned from time to time.
- Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Degree.
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in financial accounting or handling full set of accounts.
- Strong analytical, meticulous, resourceful and excellent problem solving skills.
- Mature, proactive, highly independent worker who is able to lead the Finance or Account Department.
- Good written and verbal communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in SAP / Autocount / SQL / 3A or any other accounting software.
- Knowledge or experience in HR related matters.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / apply online with a detailed resume which stated current and expected salary together with a recent non-returnable passport sized by email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Personal leave