- Assisted in the day-to-day administration of marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for the agency’s clients.
- Assisted with mailings.
- Attended the needs of the client and continually sought ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
- Developed and maintaineda working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services and strategic communication plan
- Drafted content including press releases, social media releases, pitches and blog posts
- Fielded and processed internal information requests.
- Maintained a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
- The candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Public Relation / Mass Comm/ Business Admin or
- Must be good in communication , especially in English (speak and write)
- Have good connections with influencers would be added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
If you are interested, please click 'APPLY NOW' or send your resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave