Zeal Systems is a vibrant company striving to bring innovation and automation to improve the business and operations of Retails and F&B Business.
We are looking for passionate, hardworking, enthusiastic, vibrant and self-starter sales consultant to sell and development Zeal’s Point-of-Sales (POS) system and solution business. This is a challenging and multifaceted role who need to work closely with Business Development Manager, Pre-sales and Technical personal to execute sales strategy and delivery to bring positive results for Business Growth.
It is a very rewarding position in term of monetary and career growth working with Zeal Systems as we are gearing toward business and products expansion.
The Job Description as follows :
- Be a Sales Ambassador of Zeal by speaking and present our products and solutions to external audiences and successfully sell to them.
- Work with marketing department to execute messaging strategy and planning to promote in various platform that differentiates our products & solution from what’s in the market; bring products & solution awareness to nationwide in the shorter term and regionally in a longer term.
- Sell and build a customer database that will use our POS Systems and solutions to achieve company sales target.
- Build and managing reseller partnership by bringing the values of POS products and solution to them and their clients.
- To work closely with Technical Pre-sales team to develop a highly competitive technical and commercial proposal to meet customer’s POS system and solution requirement.
- Keeping abreast by constantly collect, research and analyse market and competitor offerings to ensure the competitiveness our products and solution.
- To update and present individual weekly sales forecast and pipeline reporting. Plan and share action plan to take to meet sale target of the month, quarter and year.
- To work closely with Technical team to deliver the customer’s requirement in every aspect (technical delivery & timeliness) after receiving customer’s Purchase Order (PO) to ensure customers satisfaction and bring the user experience to the highest ‘Unbelievable’ customer excellence level.
- To ensure Accounts Receivables (AR) and Collection are done timely.
If you have all the characteristics and skills above, please write in with a cover letter and provide your resume for our review. Please call us (HR Department) at 03-2710 1158 if you need any further clarification and information of this position. Thank you.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips