The role details managing full cycle of recruitment including developing search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring team negotiating offers, visa processes, up until ensuring candidate is onboarded within the timeline given. It also involves market research and preparing presentations, dashboards.
- Develop strategies in seach and sourcing activities within targeted market and demographics.
- Pre-screen and interview qualified candidates to hiring managers based on critieria and guideline.
- Proactively source for talents through sourcing tools, employee referrals, social media and other innovative channels.
- Secure candidates from offer negotiation to onboarding.
- Ensure hiring of the projects assigned is executed smoothly within the timeframe given
- Gather and analyze Market data related to Recruitment activities.
- Capture market salary information.
- Preparing presentations, reports and recruitment dashboard.
- Liaising with government bodies to understand changes and directions to avoid gaps in onboarding international talents.
- Updating stakeholders regularly all related government initiatives.
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in recruitment and human resource management
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Account Management
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT/BPO Industry, or relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture