Duties and Responsibilities :
NON Halal Restaurant
- Manage departmental inventories and assets including par levels and maintenance of equipment.
- Conducts daily Outlet briefing with in-charge and service staffs.
- Maintains and enforces established sanitation levels.
- Orders supplies for the Outlets; e.g. glasses, buffet presentations and other service equipment needs.
- Understands the impact of the Outlet’s operation and activities.
- Schedules in-charge and service staffs to forecast and service standards.
- Organize Staff for VVIP’s Residence and Duty Roster for the F&B Outlets.
Create Beverage promotion to support revenue.
- Attends and participates in all relevant meetings of F&B conduct by other departments (Briefing, meeting and training). Attend HOD Meeting in absence of the Senior F&B Manager.
- Leads the shifts and actively participates in the servicing of events.
- Applies and continually extends knowledge of food and wine pairings and overall event presentations.
- To perform any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by Management /superior.
- REQUIREMENTS :
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate with Bar working experience will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
1-G, Medan Niaga Tasik Damai,Jalan Tasik Utama 3, Medan Niaga Tasik Damai, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Click to view the location on Google maps