Assistant Chef Duties and Responsibilities:
NON HALAL Restaurant
- Refer to the list of needed ingredients on a day-to-day basis and check inventory
- Prepare ingredients by chopping vegetables and meats
- Monitor food budgets and make sure that all supplies are bought within the set budget
- Maintain kitchen order by ensuring the cleanliness of tables, counters and work areas
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen equipment and utensils
- Operate kitchen equipment such as ovens and grills for cooking purposes
- Ensure that all dishes are cooked well and presented in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Oversee food preparation, checking that all kitchen staff are performing their duties
- Monitor equipment quality and order new equipment as needed
- Help the restaurant determine how much food and supplies need to be ordered
- Train new kitchen staff
- Minimum a Diploma with any related field.
- Proven experience working food & beverage industry.
- Valid food handler's license.
- Sound knowledge of food safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Chinese Speaker preferable
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
1-G, Medan Niaga Tasik Damai,Jalan Tasik Utama 3, Medan Niaga Tasik Damai, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Click to view the location on Google maps