We are a 3-year old startup operating a B2B online marketplace with a team of 50+ people with mixed backgrounds. The job scope is to spearhead the project and coordinate with our sales team to roll out the initiative to thousands of SMEs, while continuously pushing for improvements of the process.
Work with our sales team on ground to be the Go-To-Person when it comes to onboarding customers onto the financing option (handle challenges; improve the process wherever needed)
- Be the contact person for our financing partners
- Coordinate and ensure the collection of necessary customer data
- Go-to-person and PIC for backend operations of the project (ensure data are correctly used etc) and ensure the backend is being automated by our tech team
- Excellent communications skills, management skills, problem solving skills and the ability to work independently are a must
- Confidence & willingness to learn are a must
- Working with one of the management team
- In general, working for a startup comes with a great learning curve and autonomy, but also a lot of challenges and responsibilities. It is not a 9am-6pm job.
- A business-related degree and 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- 50% Clinic reimbursement
- Open & young culture