- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipments or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organising of price revision on material.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English
- Preferable Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact at all level of the organization
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Monthly Incentive
- Medical insurance
16, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/59, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps