- To develop high-quality 3D game for major mobile device platforms (iOS and Android)
- To perform R&D work based on newer ideas and concepts for future requirements and enhancement.
- Participate in game design.
- To ensure timely project delivery.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Experienced in the gaming industry is a must, meaning that you have developed games in the past.
- Ability to take a game from concept to finished product.
- Required Skills: iOS, Objective C, C++, C#, Android, Java.
- Experience with Unity 3D.
- Experience with Game Network Programming is a plus.
- Ability to work with our game design artist & other team members
- Good understanding of mobile device limitations (e.g. system, UI) and be able to design software that fits within those constraints.
- Must be well versed in object-oriented programming and design methodology
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture
B03-C-11, Menara 3A, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City
Click to view the location on Google maps