- Receive and maintain bookings from customers (Booking lists).
- Prepare monthly shipping shipment schedule.
- Attend to all inquiries such as rates, documents on shipment via email/phone call.
- Communicate closely with internal & external parties to ensure efficient daily operations are well coordinate to meet the sales target.
- Follow up call & send reminder to customer of date line shipment.
- Providing service information, day to day shipment update to client.
- Weekly attend & visit to clients to collect sales order of import & export shipment.
- Resolve the customers complaint, explaining the best solution & solve the problem in short time.
- Monitor performance against KPI and take corrective action when necessary.Actively identify and pursue new sales opportunity and maintain current customers.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to maintain and increase business revenue.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent in effective communication both spoken and writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Shipping/Logistics/Supply Chain/Freight Forwarding or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
28-01, Jalan Molek 1/10, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps