- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware and networking via phone.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Applies Diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Knowledge in how to interact with a Microsoft Windows Operative Systems and Basic Internet Tools.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- At least 1 year experience in L2 support with fluency in Windows 365.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Click to view the location on Google maps
Mass Hiring Customer Service Advisor - Cyberjaya (60 headcounts!!!)
B2B Sales & Digital marketing (Indonesian/Korean/ Tagalog/ Vietnamese / Mandarin Speakers)
Chat Support (Japanese/Vietnamese/Korean/Mandarin)
Sales & Digital Marketing (Vietnamese/Korean/Bahasa Indonesia/Mandarin/Tagalog)
Chat Support (Mandarin / Korean / Vietnamese / Japanese Speakers)
B2B Sales & Digital marketing (Indonesian/Korean/ Tagalog)