Scope of Work
-To provide a single point of contact for users,
-Deals with management of both routine and non-routine incidents and requests.
-Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
-Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems
-Asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales.
-Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved
-Prefer graduates from Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience, more is an added advantage
- Showcase good interpersonal skills for customer relations
- Language : English & Mandarin
*Tentative starting date: April - September 2021, graduating students with proof of passed study course may apply
**Interested candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities