JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ELECTRIC MOTOR REWINDER
- Perform motor rewinding for all kinds of electric motor.
- Perform electrical connection.
- Perform electrical test for motor winding.
- Perform electric motor free load test.
- Perform dynamic balancing for motor rotor.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-Year(s) working experience in the related field will be advantageous. Fresh graduted is encouraged to apply for the position.
- Electrical background is required.
- Able to work in a team and work under pressure.
- Able to perform hand-on work.
- Able to adapt the hazardous working environment.
- Strong interpersonal skill, position attitude, initiative, responsible & self-motivated.
- Good time management skills & the abilities to priortize work.
- 6 working days per week.
- Must posseses own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Incentive / Bonus
- Medical Allowance
- Retirement Benefit
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Free car parking
8 & 10, Jalan Sungai Rasau 35, Kaw. 16, Off Jalan Batu Tiga Lama, Sungai Rasa Industrial Area
Click to view the location on Google maps